A little snapshot into the day-to-day life and my creative side!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
What have I done?
I just decided to set up a blog and I don't have any idea where to start with it! I love to make cards and alter items. I am one day going to start scrapbooking or that's what I keep saying. Welcome to my blog!
6 comments:
Way to go Amy, I'll be checking often. Someday I am going to start scrapbooking too, haha, yeah right!!!
Yea, Amy!! I added you to my Goolgle Reader so I can keep up when you post a new blog!
Amy, welcome to the blogging world!!! Your site looks amazing and this card is gorgeous!!! I'll be checking back often.
Hugs, Jen
Well done and looks as though you are off to a good start. Thanks, for inviting me and I'll be checking in again soon.
Onya Amy! Good luck with it.
I'm glad you decided to start!
Post a Comment