Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad


My Dad's birthday is October 31st. He isn't a real cowboy, but he is one at heart. I love this new Stampin' Up set I got (Bronc Buster) and decided to try it out. Paired with SU cardstock and a left over scrap of Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. Had fun using hemp twine and the brads to give it a bit of a lasso look. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Our Home Page said...

Very nice I am sure he will love it.
Christina

riggy said...

You'v been tagged!!! Check out my blog/!!

Starr said...

I just wanted to pop in to say Hi! I love all your cards! You have a very beautiful family! Love the pic of you & Larry! And your furbabies are just precious! Pop over & visit my Blog sometime! There are lots of pics of Boomer (God rest his soul) & Quincey!

Anonymous said...

Love this, Amy!! The twine is perfect on this card!! :)