A little snapshot into the day-to-day life and my creative side!
lovely can!!
Beautiful! Love your fall colors on the can. TFS.PLEASE, PLEASE send me a personal e-mail you won my BLOG candy.
Amy, this can is beautiful. Bet your mother will decide to keep it for herself!Pat
Great tin Amy - what do you use the tins for?? - Marla
Mary Beth...hope you check back here again because I can't remember your blog name. My email is nicholsamy@msn.com. Thanks!!!
Beautiful tin!!! Oh how I love fall!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lovely can!!
Beautiful! Love your fall colors on the can. TFS.
PLEASE, PLEASE send me a personal e-mail you won my BLOG candy.
Amy, this can is beautiful. Bet your mother will decide to keep it for herself!
Pat
Great tin Amy - what do you use the tins for?? - Marla
Mary Beth...hope you check back here again because I can't remember your blog name. My email is nicholsamy@msn.com. Thanks!!!
Beautiful tin!!! Oh how I love fall!!!
Post a Comment