Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mini Baby Album




I made this cute little album for my boss who is a new grandma. It was so fun to put together. I used all Basic Grey papers along with some misc embellishements. I got out my Cuttlebug and used it for quite a few of the embellishments. The album is from Maya Road 2.75" x 5.75". Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! I love baby girl stuff!!!

Our Home Page said...

Amy you should get a counter for your site.

sitemeter.com is one.

Have a great day.

Christina

Edith said...

Amy,

You have done a wonderful job on the mini baby album.
Edith

Theresa said...

Looks like a load of work! But it also looks sooo worth it! Wonderful gift!

Anonymous said...

Branching out again? Yeah! Very nice................ when are you going to post all your other stuff??? I want to show you off. Cass

Selena said...

Love this little album Amy, Great job!