Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween...a little late




I made this candy paint tin for a friend of mine and didn't get it posted until after the fact. I couldn't resist this darling K&Co paper. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Debby said...

so cute Amy!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie G said...

This is sweet Amy and what a great idea!!

Our Home Page said...

Hello. Your SU stuff is with my brother. He was to get it to you last weekend. So for it taking so long.
Christina

My Paper World said...

This is really cute! Lovely idea!

Suzy said...

This is so cute! I bought some tins and they are just sitting here collecting dust. You have inspired me :)

Thank you for visiting my blog - it gave me a chance to discover yours! I have added you to my list of blogs that inspire I hope thats okay.

Thanks
suzy

Kim Mraz said...

SUPER cute!!