Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! This year was a little different than past years. We usually head over to Eastern Oregon to spend time with my family, but work obligations prevented us from going. Since our week was so busy it was nice to spend a quiet day at home. I fixed a turkey breast, potatoes & gravy, stuffing, pumpkin roll and an apple pie. We didn't lack anything! Our dinner was followed by a brisk walk with the pups. I spent some of the day cardmaking and will post some creations a little later. I feel blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Turkey day to you also!! We had a great dinner too. I will look forward to seeing your card creations that you made. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!!- Marla
looks like you had a nice and productive day stamping. tfs,
chat
Here's a little something else you can be happy about...you won my little blog prize! I'm e-mailing you - need your address!
Cheers,
Colleen
Post a Comment