Sunday, November 18, 2007

Merry Christmas Dahling


I recieved this darling image in a RAK from http://thequeensscene.blogspot.com/. It is darling! I used the new Basic Grey Figgy paper for the background, colored image with SU watercolor crayons and added a little fun flock to the hood, coat and boots. Sentiments are from a Studio G $ set. Brads from stash. TFL

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Amy! Thanks for adding me to your blog roll! I must start one myself....I see you have been busy again since my last visit. I love those character stamps - have ordered a Hannah stamp and am eagerly awaiting it :-) You can see the 'Tis the Season' stamp here: http://www.kreationsbykrissy.com/

Lynn Put said...

Amy,
This is so cute, you did a fantastic job with this, I love this Snowbunnybella with the Figgy Pudding paper!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very pretty !!!!great design and paper
tfs,
chat

scrappinpeg said...

I just loved this one when I saw it.... good luck on our entry!!!!!