Friday, December 28, 2007

Baroque Motif







I have had so much fun with this stamp set from Stampin' Up. Here are a couple of birthday cards and on holiday card using the flourish from this set. Thanks again!

4 comments:

Marla said...

very pretty cards - I noticed the CB background on some of the cards. I can hardly wait to get mine so I can play with the embossing part of it!! Thanks a lot for helping me think that I needed a new tool/toy!!!

Marla said...

very pretty cards - I noticed the CB background on some of the cards. I can hardly wait to get mine so I can play with the embossing part of it!! Thanks a lot for helping me think that I needed a new tool/toy!!!

Debby said...

very nice cards Amy!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What pretty cards! That flourish is great!

Happy 2008! See you round the blogs - I just revamped mine :-)