
It's been awhile since I've created anything, therefore, I haven't posted anything either. Things have been so busy it seems! Anyway, I was trying to figure out something crafty to do for some of the gals I work with. I decided to do calendars....after all who doesn't need a calendar. I remembered that I had all these square (4"x4") coasters and this is what I came up with. I still have a few more to do and will post those later. I've used a mix of papers, flowers and brads. I had a hard time with the layering of the actual calendar (bottom layer 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" top layer is 3"x 3 1/2"). I am extremely pleased with the way they turned out, but I wanted to make them so that after 2008 is over they can take off the calendar and put a picture or another calendar in it's place...KWIM? This is what seems to work with the corner punches I have. I welcome any feedback. Thanks for looking.
10 comments:
Amy = those are great looking. Very clever and creative!! Anyone would be be thrilled to receive a gift like that!!
Amy, I think these look fantastic, the girls at your work will love them!
fabulous calendars Amy!!!
They look fantastic!
These are adorable Amy!! Love the idea that they are hanging like that!! I made some of these too, but only used one piece of chipboard and put a magnet on the back of mine. TFS your cute idea!! :) Merry Christmas!
they look awesome!! GREAT job...they will love them for sure
I tagged you :)
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
That is a wicked cute idea!
This is a very cute idea!! Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by my blog!
These are a great idea!!! Why didn't I think of doing them like that!!! I'll remember this for another time!
Oh those are cute! I like the fact that each has it's own personality!
Post a Comment