Saturday, December 1, 2007

Spellbinders Nestabilities & the Cuttlebug

I am so excited! I got my new Nestabilities ovals in the mail! I looked online to find the recipe for using them in my Cuttlebug and thought I'd share it here:

Cuttlebug™

CapabilitiesWith the Cuttlebug, you can both cut and emboss Spellbinders Embossing Dies. Results are beautiful!

How-To :
Cutting Sandwich - (Stack from bottom up)

1. A plate
2. C plate
3. Spellbinders die face up (rough side up)
4. Paper or cardstock
5. B plate

Run through Cuttlebug machine.

Embossing Spellbinders Dies in the Cuttlebug- (Stack from bottom up)

1. A plate
2. B plate
3. Die face up (with die cut still in die)
4. 3 pieces of cardstock
5. 1 Spellbinders tan polymer mat
6. 2nd B plate

Run through Cuttlebug machine

Hope this helps you out some...it did me. Now I am off to play with them...my Spellbinders wishlist is growing! Thanks to U Cut @ Home (http://www.ucutathome.com/index.php) for their monthly 40% off coupon for VIP members (just register on their site) it makes these a little more affordable!

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Thanks for another source on were to get these dies from, there on my Christmas wish list!