A couple of months ago I made an "M" for my friend's little girl, but didn't have time to get the "T" done for the big brother. This time before we left home I got a request to bring the "T". Apparently he didn't forget that he was going to get a "T" for his room...cute! He even helped me with the blue paint around the edges. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This came out great and how special that he got to help!
That is a great "T"! I love it!
It looks great!
Hey there! I wanted to thank you for stopping by travelingmama! I saw in your bio that you teach aerobics 5 days a week. I've been teaching aerobics to some young girls at an orphanage here in Morocco. I taught ballet in the States so this aerobics thing is still new to me. I'd love to hear how you come up with your choreography. I pretty much just use the choreography I remember from all may days at the gym! LOL!
How sweet that he wanted his 'T' and how sweet are you to make sure he got it! And he was able to help you make it, no less!! I think it's very special. Glad to see you back crafting. Sure hope things have settled down for you weather-wise. It's the "Wet" season here and we've had a few lurking cyclones, so nothing is getting dry - including paper!! Am off on a week's travels after today so will come back to visit your blog when I get home again :-)
Take care
What an awesome T ... but I thought it was for me ;)
You have a great blog. I will be back.
Teresa
Post a Comment