
I love this paper from the Die Cuts With a View, Baby Girl Nursery collection. It has such fun springy colors with some glitter in it. The circles were cut with the Creative Memories cutting system and the Quikutz Cookie Cutter dies. I have got to get the Spellbinders in the circles...they are on my wishlist. The stamp is a $ from Michaels awhile back. Ribbon, flower and button from my stash. Thanks for looking! 
8 comments:
Thanks for stopping by! I love your cards. They're wonderful.
Misty
beautiful card Amy!
Awwwww that is sooo cute! I love those colors too!
that is so cute--love the dollar stamp (cant beat that!) and the dp! Beautiful--looks like spring!
Cute card!! I like that stamp. I need to figure out how to add links to my blog...is it easy?
what an awesome card--love those paper too!!! Fabulous design.
Your trip looks incredible! Great pictures!
This is lovely...one of my fav stamps! Great DP too!
Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more
Post a Comment