A little snapshot into the day-to-day life and my creative side!
Oh Amy...these are so special! Thanks for entering the world of blogging once again!
How sweet to see the whole family! Your "poor" sis-in-law -- surrounded by BOYS! Make sure she gets some GIRL time! LOL! :) Congrats again to all!
Awww he is so sweet! And I love the boys names...all of them!!!
Congrats on the new nephew! Aren't new babies just awesome? They just grow up so darn fast. My youngest nephew is 27 and the oldest is 35! I still remember when they were so tiny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Amy...these are so special! Thanks for entering the world of blogging once again!
How sweet to see the whole family! Your "poor" sis-in-law -- surrounded by BOYS! Make sure she gets some GIRL time! LOL! :) Congrats again to all!
Awww he is so sweet! And I love the boys names...all of them!!!
Congrats on the new nephew! Aren't new babies just awesome? They just grow up so darn fast. My youngest nephew is 27 and the oldest is 35! I still remember when they were so tiny!
Post a Comment