Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cherry Pie

There are two beautiful cherry trees at our new house that are loaded with cherries. Neither Larry or I have been eating sweets (including pies) lately, but I've been in the mood for baking. This is my first attempt at a cherry pie and so far so good! My co-workers will be my test subjects on this little experiment because it isn't staying here!!!
Happy FRIDAY!!!
The completed project!
All washed are ready to be pitted...got a new fancy pitting tool to use (ok it's just a basic pitter, but I think it's pretty nifty)!

Hmm don't those look good?

2 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

Amy,
I love your blog and enjoyed the cherry pie stuff....what a nice looking pie!

scrappinpeg said...

OH YUM.... Wish I lived there. I have to buy the Oregon cherries in a CAN! sigh..... Cherry pies are a favorite.... Your photos make them look delicious!
Sending big hugs to you and Larry...
Peggy