A little snapshot into the day-to-day life and my creative side!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Baby Shower Invitations
My sister-in-law asked if I'd make baby shower invitations for a shower she is hosting. She didn't want the traditional pastel baby colors so we settled on something a little more bright. I think they turned out pretty cute!
I'm loving to see that you have had time to be creative! Come play again at Cuppas and Cards! We miss you! I'm glad to see you are alive via these blog posts, finally!! ;)
5 comments:
I would agree...those are adorable! I especially like the little "belly"
Very cute. I like your background paper!
I'm loving to see that you have had time to be creative! Come play again at Cuppas and Cards! We miss you! I'm glad to see you are alive via these blog posts, finally!! ;)
Nice work!!! Like the bright colors!
They turned out so well and I love them! The colors are perfect!
Post a Comment