I love these projects! I really don't like a fridge covered in a mish-mash of pictures so when I saw this idea at a local craft store I knew I had to try it out. I got 12x12 metal shees covered them with paper and framed them. Made the magnets by taking the prongs off the brads and super gluing some super strong magnets to the backs. So far, I've made one for me and two as gifts. Super easy and practical. On the single one I put a piece of holiday paper on the back so it can be turned over for the holiday season to make things a little more festive (didn't get a picture before I gave it away). Thanks for looking!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Magnetic Boards
I love these projects! I really don't like a fridge covered in a mish-mash of pictures so when I saw this idea at a local craft store I knew I had to try it out. I got 12x12 metal shees covered them with paper and framed them. Made the magnets by taking the prongs off the brads and super gluing some super strong magnets to the backs. So far, I've made one for me and two as gifts. Super easy and practical. On the single one I put a piece of holiday paper on the back so it can be turned over for the holiday season to make things a little more festive (didn't get a picture before I gave it away). Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I really like the way both of these turned out, but the 24" is exceptional! Love it!
Hey...fun idea!
Yay...good idea Amy! I might have to try that out.
Amy.........you are so creative ~~!
Post a Comment