Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Cards

I found these darling place holder stands at Craft Warehouse and had to buy them. I think they'd be cute to use as fall decorations by printing FALL in capital letters and put one letter in each holder for my buffet. Maybe next year for this year, I decided to try out my new Silhouette and see what I could find for place cards. I found this cute little turkey and decided to have it cut out our names too. I have a bit to learn on getting the letters to print out together rather than individual letters, but it's accomplished what I wanted for right now. I made 14 total I think. Here's a few....
The holders come in a set of four.

A close-up of the tags and holders.

4 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

so cute and creative!

Pat said...

I hadn't been on your blog for too long! I like your Thanksgiving BG and I truly loved your place cards!

SunshineStateWilson4 said...

Very festive!

Marla said...

Great job Amy!! Love your project using your Silhouette!!