I finally convinced Larry to change our "mudroom" into a crafting/office space. We couldn't be happier with the outcome! Thanks to our friend Dave who has been so willing and eager to help on this project. We've got some finish work to do (toekicks, trim, painting, etc), but it's pretty much done and in a short time frame too! I do LOVE the way it looks and am anxious to get my craft stuff moved from one of the upstairs bedrooms to the new space. It will be fun! Here are some before and after pictures. We are getting a new fridge so this freezer will be picked up (and we'll be given a $50 rebate!) and the old fridge will go into the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks great!
FABULOUS!!! Maybe you can get the crafting done that I WON'T be getting done in the near future!
Not too fun to spend money on a roof - but a craft room - oh yeah!
Post a Comment