Friday, July 27, 2012

Water Babies

Lawson and I have been going to Water Babies once a week. We are both loving it. Here are some pictures from class today (thanks to mom and dad for coming down!) and a video of Lawson going under water. Amazing how adaptable babies are...well most of them...you can hear one of the little boys in the video who was NOT happy about being in the water!


Getting ready for class. There are a total of 18 babies in this class!


I love it even if I do get some water up my nose and in my eyes!

Floating on my back, although, I prefer to pick my head up and put my feet in the air.

My friend Dylan
Practicing my kicks

2 comments:

Pat said...

Fun to watch the video! So neat that there is a class for him at this young age. Hopefully he will never be afraid of the water!

SunshineStateWilson4 said...

Great to get him in the water early! Our swimming lessons just finished.