Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just Because


Had fun using my new stamp set from Oriental Trading. The paisley background is a stamp from http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/. Added a few rhinestones to give it some bling!

16 comments:

Elaine said...

Such pretty paper.. congratulations on your new blog!!

Unknown said...

WTG, I am proud of you and I love that card! It is so elegant looking!

Edith said...

Your card is beautiful. I will look forward to seeing more of your card making. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog....I love it!! Good job!
Edith

Debby said...

Congratulations on enjoying the blog world.Beautiful card you have there!So elegant!!!

Lisa said...

Amy's got a blog, Amy's got a blog!!! So happy to see you in the land of blogs!! Love this card too, beatuiful work, beautiful paper.

JeanneLee said...

Very cool bg stamp! Don't you love that Oriental Trading catalog!

Selena said...

Hey, welcome to blog land! Beautiful card Amy!

scrappinpeg said...

You did a great job with your first card for your start up blog. I love your stamp you used. Welcome into the BLOGGING WORLD! You will love it.... It's like your own little personal diary! smiles.... hugs!

Pat said...

Amy, I am looking forward to seeing your cards here.

~Carla~ said...

So happy you started a new blog, Amy!!! :) Gorgeous card! I'll add you to my blogroll! :)

Debbie G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie G said...

Wat to go Amy!! So glad you entered the blogging world. Your card is gorgeous and that BG stamp is to die for!!!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful! Very elegant and I love the bling!

Theresa said...

Hi Amy! Yes, I have kinda lost track of SS. I've been paying more attention to my blog! Glad you found you and vice versa! That background stamp in one of the best! Wonderful card you created with it!

Dawn Wheeler said...

such a lovely card ,great colour ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Great card. I love seeing your work it is great. What a fun blog. Keep up the good work. We need to get together sometime when I am up there. - Marla