It's almost been a week since I started the blog and haven't been too productive. This is my recent project. My living room is a disaster! I received several boxes of rubber stamps and supplies from my aunt's late mother-in-law. It was fun and overwhelming to go through all the boxes! I made a key by stamping all of the images that I will store in a binder for reference. It was a long, but exciting process. Now if I can find the time to do some creating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are just to organized. All of my stuff is in big box and everytime I want to stamp I have to unload it. I am waiting for kids to move rooms around then I get a closet size room for all my craft stuff.
Happy Stamping.
www.cardssweetcards.blogspot.com
looks like a lot of stamps.Have fun!
Amy,
It looks like you will have lots of fun ahead with all those stamps....you are creative and will come up with some neat crafts.
Edith
Wow amy it looks like you should keep busy with all those new stamps to play with. Enjoy!!-Marla
Post a Comment