Monday, January 21, 2008

Butterfly Wings


I went to Seattle this weekend to visit a friend. We did a little shopping and not so much creating, but this is one of the cards that came from the weekend. I really liked this Basic Grey "Two Scoops" paper and had to have a piece of it. I got it home and had no inspiration...after forcing myself to c create something this is what I came up with! I used a Rhonna Farrer butterfly stamp and "thank you" from a Studio G set. Prima flowers and Bazzil cardstock. Thanks again for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Amy! I love the new BG line too!! The butterfly is so pretty!!

Marla said...

Amy - beautiful card. Glad you had fun with Melisa!! I love that paper. I need to use more from my stash!!

Lynn Put said...

Amy,
This is sooo pretty, I really like the glittery butterfly image and designer paper you used!

scrappinpeg said...

Gorgeous card Amy....Love the BG pp too! I like your butterfly! Hugs!