Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

With the help of Random.org I present the winner:

Bluemoon: Happy Birthday! All I can say is do not
photograph at night, do it during daylight hours for best results. Luv the V-Day blog candy, thank you for the chance.
bluemoonbynite@yahoo.com

Thanks to all who visited my blog, commented and gave some great advice. It sounds like I need to start waiting to take my pictures during the day. I am usually a "night time creator". Come back and visit again!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats Blue Moon!!!

Anonymous said...

Wohoo thank you so much! I don't have any valentines stamps either so this is perfect, now I can make some valentines cards. :) Rubber Hugs!!

Marla said...

Congrats Blue Moon - Have fun stamping!!

Debby said...

If that is the picture you took I love it.Congratulations to the winner!
check my blog I nominated you with a little award!