Saturday, January 26, 2008
Challenge Card
This is a color combo that I don't usually put together. One of the boards I belong to has had a daily challenge since January 4th. I am pretty sure I won't get all the challenges done, but they have been fun to work on and to expand my cardmaking a little. All items are Stampin' Up except for the ribbon that I've had for quite some time. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amy,
These cards are wonderful! Love the swirly embossing on the one card and the glittery pig is just too sweet!
Beautiful cards Amy!!
These are beautiful..love the fun colors and those polkadots....too cute!
What a great thing to do - try fro making a card every day!! I nned to try a challenge like that sometime. I do like your cards, Amy. They turned out really well!
Post a Comment