I took a picture of the puppies this morning. It is so hard to get them to be close enough together to get their picture taken. Riley has gotten almost as big as Kayla and can really hold his own with her now. It is fun to watch them play together. Sorry their look a little evil...don't know what I can do to fix the problem. Like I said it's hard enough just to get them together long enough to take their picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amy,
What a great picture of your babies, their so cute! I miss having a dog so bad, we had a siberian husky dog for 17 years and two years ago we had to put her down, it was the hardest thing. Even now I was watching the movie 8 below the other night and cried seeing all the husky dogs. Give your doggies a hug from me!
Ohhh...they are soo cute! I am trying to hold off one more year before getting a dog for my kids (so the youngest will be old enough to know not to pull tails!)
Adorable. Adding you to my blogroll! Thanks for the sweet comments!
They are so cute, love how the one is resting his head on your leg! I know what you mean, mine are hard to photo together too. They hardly sit still, let alone sit or lay next to each other!
They look really cute~are their personalities about the sam/e
Post a Comment