Thursday, February 7, 2008

Creative Funk

I apologize to those of you who have checked my blog recently and there hasn't been anything shared. I have been in a creative funk recently and haven't been able to snap out of it! My job has been very demanding lately and I've been having to make some decisions with my fitness classes so my thoughts have been consumed with the day to day details of life! I hope to get into my craft room soon and finally get some creating done! I have continued to be inspired by others' blogs...thank you!

I haven't abandoned my post so do come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

jenstamps said...

Amy ~ Sorry to hear life is getting in the way of your creative fun. Keep your chin up it will come back soon!!! :) {{{Amy}}}

Marla said...

Amy - Sorry to hear that you are in a creative FUNK. I love seeing your creations but know that sometimes life can be overhelming. Hang in there girl - it will get better!!!

Carolyn King said...

It happens to everyone! Hope life eases up on you and you can get back to creating again soon!

scrappinpeg said...

Ok Amy get out of this FUNKY MUCK YOU ARE FEELING! You are too young and gorgeous to let this happen to you! Grab life by the horns and take CONTROL GIRL! Get your mojo back for crafting too! Sending you some BIG HUGS! And a little CHALLENGE TOO.... go see on my blog!
Peggy

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hope to see you back crafting again soon, Amy :-)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Amy don't you stress...it happens to ALL OF US...you just take care of you and when you FEEL LIKE IT upload something awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Boy I know how this goes! Don't sweat the mojo - it will come back, always does :)

scrappinpeg said...

Hey Amy...... I'm BACK.....
ROFL!..... I know you are crafting cause I've seen your cards you are making for work. So I know your juices are FLOWING! and I'm glad....
I left you a little award on my blog!!!!

Insulation Contractors New Rochelle said...

Thank yyou