

I am so excited....my friend's husband makes these stamp pad holders (he sells them too if you are interested email me!) to fit the Stampin Up stamp pads, but they also hold standard stamp pads. I have been wanting one for awhile now and he made one for my birthday I absolutely love it! These one of a kind gifts mean so much!!! All my stamp pads are in one spot and easy to store and since it has a front latch it is portable. I never expected one as a gift...woohoo!!! I am making progress towards my new years resolution of becoming more organized! Now onto the next monster....organizing my 12x12 paper. I was looking for a file drawer, but nothing seems to be on the market. I am surprised that no one has jumped on that wagon...I am sure there would be buyers!
I also received a wonderful bunch of birthday cards from my stamping friends. I will post pictures of them later. So many creative gals out there...thanks for sharing your talent with me!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness... what a cool stamp holder this is! Lucky you!!!!
What a great present, need to have my hubby make me one...in my dreams LOL...it took him 2 years to make my quilt shelf!
Don't ya just love this?!?! I wouldn't be without mine! Kind of wish mine was a "double" like your's, but that limits how much space I have to take up in the van when I go places, too!!
What a cool gift...lucky girl!!! Enjoy it! :)
Happy Birthday!
What a cool stamp pad holder, I like how it closes up so you could take it some were if you wanted to, very neat!
Hope you enjoyed your day :)
Post a Comment