Monday, February 18, 2008

Finally!

I finally got a card completed!!! I've had this paper from Creative Imagination for quite some time now and finally got some things together for this card. I love this paper!!! The black is Stampin' Up Basic Black card stock, rectangles are from my Spellbinders Nestabilities kit. Image is Rhonna Farrer Autumn Leaves. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Aud said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous card, Amy! Me like!♥♥♥
Love the bright colors with the black!

Amy Sheffer said...

Hi Amy, thanks for your kind comment on my blog. So glad I've found your blog now, too. I love the chic, hip look of this card. What a great image! The piercing and the deco border are great touches. How did you do the outer border?

Marla said...

Very nice card Amy glad you are out of your creative funk. I have been missing your work in the gallery!! It always adds so much. - Marla

scrappinpeg said...

I love the flourish on this one and your colors are some of my favorites! I love the piercing you did on this one!

Lynn Put said...

Amy,
Its good to see that your back! Your card is very pretty, I like the green and white designer paper with the black its so striking!