Every year our office does a charity event called the Governor's Food Drive. All proceeds for this event go to the local food share. One of the events is a silent auction so I decided to donate this decorated Bare Elements purse and 10 handmade cards. I am also enclosing a book of stamps and a pen. For the purse I used American Crafts paper, misc chipboard flowers painted with acrylic paints & covered in diamond glaze. Making Memories for the brad and I don't remember who makes the sheer ribbon. This was a fun project and a little hard to part with...LOL! Cards are just a misc assortment of cards that were inspired by the many creative folks I know through blogging and boards. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wonderful...what an awesome gift to donate. That altered purse is sooo cute and what a treasure adding all those wonderful cards will make it.
I bet this will be a huge hit!
WOW AMY - you do such beautiful work!! I would LOVE to receive something like that!!! It should be a BIG HIT!!!
Your cards and your purse are AWESOME Amy. What a wonderful thing to donate. The lucky person who gets it will just love it!!
awesome job Amy! And all this with your mojo gone- looks like it came back to you just in time. You might want to wrap the entire thing in a cello bag with a big ribbon and the photos of the cards included. It's for a silent auction, right? People wont want to open it up or touch your purse but may want to know the treasures that lie inside, KWIM? Good luck
The cards are all wonderful and your purse for them is just AWESOME!!!!! You did GREAT girlfriend! I love them all.....
So many lovely and beautiful cards! Love them all and your wonderful purse!
Post a Comment