Here are a couple of up close pictures of the purse. I am pleased with the way that it turned out! I used one sheet of 12x12 paper for the main purse and then two pieces of the striped (the other side is the blue/teal) for the top and flap. I thought about trying to perfectly align the paper, but it would have taken several sheets and decided to put my OC disorder asside...ha ha! Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a cute purse and what a great way to earn money for charity! You did a great job, Amy. Glad to see you crafting again too.
that is so cute! I love that it has a very MOD feel to it!
This is awesome Amy!! Love it!
Oh how adorable your little purse turned out Amy...... It is just awesome! Glad you have your GROOVE BACK!
This came out *GREAT* Amy!!! Glad to see you creating and blogging again!
Oh, WOW! This is amazing! It turned out totally beautiful! ♥
Clever you!
Amy, this is so sweet.. you did a great job..
This purse is fabulous!
Post a Comment