Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Silent Auction

I thought I'd give you a quick update on the outcome of the silent auction mentioned in the posts below. My purse and cards went for $45! I was pretty excited as I estimated the whole pkg to be worth around $50 with the card value being $3 each. My boss won it so she must appreciate some of the other gifts I've done for her...lol! Thanks for looking and all of your kind comments on this project!

5 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

glad you got such a good price for it. And really neat that your boss was the winner!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a great outcome for a good cause. Good on you, Amy!

I was admiring your purse too. I just made my first purses and had some trouble getting everything aligned right. I took pics for my blog of them so you don't see the backs!! Do you know of any good templates or instrcution sheets for paper purses?

Aud said...

That's great, Amy!♥

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Woohoo that is awesome! It is rare that anyone really values all our hard work!!! Good on yoU!

Carolyn King said...

woohooo...Congrats girl! (They got a bargain for sure!)