Happy Sunday! Hope you all got your clocks changed forward. I love the long evenings that daylight savings brings, but I don't like that 1 hour less sleep! Seems like every year I have the good intention of going to be early, but it never seems to happen that way!
This card I made using some paper that I recieved as a RAK. I paired it with my Stampin' Up Happy Harmony set. I used the SU watercolor crayons for the flowers. I colored the stamp and spritzed it with water, then I stamped it on SU watercolor paper. May Arts ribbon. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:
Beautiful card Amy - It is so great to see you creating again!! I always miss your beautiful work!!
beautiful card.
I don't like the daylight saving time though we haven't switched to it yet so I can still enjoy one hour more to my sleep,lol
Oh wow beautiful work on this card Amy. I love these colors! I LOVE daylights saving time!
Post a Comment