Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wild About You




I found these stamps by Technique Tuesday and had to get them! This lion is from the Zoology collection. I used my Cuttlebug for the # sign and the number 4. Paper is an old line of Basic Grey. The card is for my best friends little guy who just turned 4. He even "helped" me with the project! Thanks again for looking!

5 comments:

Marla said...

Great card for a little boy. What a cutie he is!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Just so sweet! I bet he loved helping you! Four is a fun age...especially when you can still get out for the night without paying the babysitter! LOL

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I think your card is very cute, and making it with the birthday boy inspiration!

Carolyn King said...

adorable...looks like a great helper too..what a cutie!

scrappinpeg said...

He's adorable. I know you had a fun time together. Four is a fun age for playing together!