Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Magnolia

My first Magnolia card. I recieved this stamp from my friend Aud awhile back, but this is my first time using it. Thanks Aud! The patterened paper came from the Nursery Baby Girl DCWV stack. Colored the image with SU watercolor crayons and added some diamond glaze to the cake and her shoes. Ribbon is May Arts and the sentiment is from a Studio G stamp set. Thanks again for looking!

P.S. A HUGE thank you to Allison for the tutorial on adding the links! Isn't she awesome!?

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I am glad you figured it out...now you will be a linking fool!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwwwwwwwwwe that is just too sweet!! well done!

Marla said...

Very cute magnolia card -those stamps are very cute!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Your card looks great, AMy. Glad you can 'link' now too :-D

Debby said...

great job Amy !!Aren't these Magnolia stamps sweet!

scrappinpeg said...

Awe.... cute cute magnolia card Amy.... I'm in love with those stamps too!