Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cup of Good Wishes


Quick birthday card I made for a coffee loving friend of mine. Found this paper in my stash, no idea who makes it. Stamps are A Muse & rectangles cut using the Nestabilities. Used a little diamond glaze to add some dimension to the steam and coffee. Thanks for looking! (The background is part of my lovely work desk! I had forgotten to take a picture and wanted to get it in the mail!)

4 comments:

scrappinpeg said...

Love the coffee card! I love dots!!!! Your colors are great too for a coffee card! TFS.....

Marla said...

I love your coffee card - I am a BIG fan of coffee also -great stamp. Amy - I am glad to see you stamping again!! Always LOVE your cards.

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

And what a great coffee card it is, too! I love it! Thanks so much for sending it to ME!!

Leo Simpson said...

Thanks for shaaring this