A friend of mine had a bouquet similar to this on her table the other day and I fell in love with the idea. I think it originally came from Martha Stewart. I thought it would be perfect to give to my Mom for her birthday. The flowers came from my yard...a sure sign that spring IS on it's way!
I remembered that I had this stamp by Impression Obsession and had to make a card using it. The patterened papers came from the DCWV Nursery Baby Girl collection. Collored the image with my SU watercolor crayons and added some diamond glaze for dimension. Misc ribbon and tag stamped with a Paper Salon "mommy" stamp. I mounted the image on foam dots and then attached to the scalloped frame. I am really pleased with this card and Mom loved it. Thanks again for stopping by for a peak!

9 comments:
Oh my goodness... I love this little idea of the rubber boot and flowers! and your flowers from the yard are BETTER than store bought too by the way! Did you pain the boot or buy it so pretty like this? I love your card's image is a match to your boot vase! PERFECT!!!!! Tell your mom Happy Birthday! TFS Peggy
Oh, Amy, that bouquet is beautiful and what a fun idea to use the boot! You are so creative and clever! It goes so well with the card!
Pat
that is adorable--LOVE that stamp and your beautiful card!
That flower bouquet is awesome too! Awesome idea for a clever way to present flowers!
Happy birthday to your mom!
This is such a cool idea!!! The flowers and your card is gorgeous!
what a lovely rubber boot, the prettiest I have ever seen.Such a great idea too.The card is lovely the papers are so pretty and the glitter and stamp are perfect .
Amy,
Your card is very sweet and springy, I love the image and colors you used!
I'm so jealous of your homegrown daffodils. We got snow today and the flowers are barely poking their way through the ground. Your card is so lovely, no wonder your mom loved it. So do I.
How clever!!! Such a darling idea! Love your adorable card too!
This is super cute...what a fun stamp!
Post a Comment