Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Lynn. Here are 7 random facts about myself.

1. I have been tagged more than once, but this is the first time that I've taken the time to post and tag back.
2. My favorite new exercise is hooping...yes, using those big round hoops that were so much fun as a kid...now they are just bigger! LOL!
3. I've got to have a cup of coffee in the morning or else I can be a bear! My favorite is a plain latte, but have been going for the americano with cream to cut back on the fat intake!
4. I started eating according to my blood type and lost 25 pounds...have gained some back and am trying to get back on track. According to the diet I've had to cut out things like wheat and corn...creating a menu can be a challenge, but I feel good when I stick to it!!!
5. Larry and I have been dating for 10 years...wow! (PS: this is not an open invitation for unsoliceted advice or the dreaded question "are you ever going to get married?" LOL!) I still love him to pieces!
6. Favorite TV shows? Well, I grew up without a TV and don't own one now so I am not really up to speed with what's on. You'd think I had more time not having one, but it sure doesn't seem to work that way!
7. This is my 10 year reunion from high school...I know, I know I am just a kid :)

I choose the next 7 bloggers in no random order. Please don't feel obligated!

Peggy
Debby
Jennifer
Aud
Cassie
Mary Beth
Ivanka

Some AWESOME talent on this girls' blogs!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I can't believe you don't have a TV!!!! I learn something everyday!
I'd go crazy, I love to rent movies and to watch Idol and Lost.
(but I have no life :-)