Monday, March 31, 2008

Framed Flowers


Another card made from the Gina K Designs Framed Flowers designed by Carolyn King. I love this stamp! Paper is Creative Imaginations (it comes scalloped), versafine ink, Jelly Roll pen used on flowers to make them sparkle. Misc brads and ribbon. Thanks again for looking!

9 comments:

Marla said...

beautiful card Amy - love how you did the ribbon and those nestablitiies are great!!!

Carolyn King said...

wow..another beautiful card--LOVE that green! just lovely!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Love the card. Must admit that i really like that green whatever shade it is i think I use it quite often myslef
Anyway
Hope you don#t mind but as you have previously entered one of my blog ccomps and because I have been away ill. I am just contacting everyone who entered my comps to say that i am back and so are the comps, bigger and better then ever. the comps not me Lol

Cassie said...

That card is awesome! I love it
:-)

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...that paper rocks!

Elaine said...

the bright green looks so springy!! I love this

Cecilia said...

Very nice card!


tiina38.vuodatus.net

Debbie G said...

Nice bright, cheery card Amy!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

very, very pretty card.
love the use of the image and this elegant green DP