Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Hello

Just a quick note to say "hi" and once again my creative time has had to take a backseat to life! Hope you are all well and I hope to be back soon! In the meantime check out some of the other wonderful blogs out there! Misty and Wendy have some blog candy up for grabs...check out their blogs! Good luck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the backseat for stamping time'. I hope all is well in your life and I WILL get some snail mail out soon. ((HUGS))

Marla said...

I LOVE seeing your cards Amy - Hope your "mojo" comes back soon and you have more time to create!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Geesh it is an epidemic I think! I have just now started having a few moments side by side to create!!! Here's hoping you get some time soon!

Carolyn King said...

It is a crazy time---hope to see some of your work soon!
hugs!