Sunday, June 8, 2008

Painting







I've wanted to paint for quite some time and have done it in stages. I finally got the dining room done except for the trim and white cabinets. I live in an old farm house that has had all white walls and I finally decided it needed a little character so I bought some colored paint. When I first started I didn't really like it, but after it is all done I really like it. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like. The true colors are hard to capture in photos. My next project is to do the living room with 2 shades of tan/brown. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Marla said...

Amy love your paint. What an adorable place. We have done all but two bedrooms in color also. I love your choice of colors!! Looks great!!

JeanneLee said...

Amy, I love your house...looks so inviting! The color looks so pretty! Great job!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your home, our house is yellow too, but you have such a lovely peice of land. I would love to paint the inside of my house too, but I have so much junk laying around, I just get discouraged. Miss you at CC!

scrappinpeg said...

Hi Amy.... You've been one busy little painter I see! :) I love that shade of blue you chose. Had a nice country feel to it. I know it makes you feel good to have the room finished. To me it always feels so clean when things get a fresh coat of paint.
We've been missing you on CC's....
Heard any news on your job application?
hugs
Peggy

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Looks very nice!

Debby said...

you have done a great job painting all that.Looks so clean and nice.WTG!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh...looks great! I can see now why you have been busy!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH wow so pretty...that is a great shade of blue/purple....what a sweet home you have!