Just when you thought I forgot how to stamp right? Just kidding...I've kind of been out of the mood to create so I haven't done much. One of the men that I work for had a new granddaughter this past week so I decided to make him a card. It is pretty easy, but I just love the look of the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. I thought I ordered it from my LSS, but it didn't come in with the others I got so don't know where it is. Thanks to a good friend of mine who ran this one through her machine for me. The stamp was from Stampin' Up's Sell-A-Bration catalog. I stamped the image on pink paper and another with yellow ink to get the colors. I cut them out and put them on the original image and put pop dots underneath to give it some dimension. Misc ribbon from stash. Circles cut with the Quickutz cookie cutter dies and the Creative Memories cutting system. Thanks for looking and holding out for me to come back with some kind of creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Adorable card Amy - I have been missing your beautiful cards!!!
Glad to see a bit of creativity here! Miss you muches!
lovely card .Come to say hi at CC you are missed!
Good to see you have managed to squeeze some creativity in, Amy! Sounds like things are busy in your life. Beautiful card!
Post a Comment