Saturday, July 12, 2008

Butterflies


Made this for a friend of mine. Can't remember who makes the dp, but I think it was from a Vday collection. I love the sparkly butterflies. Used my Cuttlebug to emboss the cs and flowers then added some pearl Adirondak dauber acrylic paint to the embossing. I used a marvy punch for the flowers and misc gem brad for center. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOWZERS AMY!!! This is GORGEOUS! I love the sparkle and the colors!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! LOVE that pp, Amy!! Gorgeous!! :)

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...great DP!

Marla said...

Yes -this card is truly gorgeous in real life. I cant bear to part with it. Thank you AMY!!!!

SunshineStateWilson4 said...

I like the extra effect to the embossing...might have to get me some.

Carolyn King said...

BEUUUUTIFUL...great card!

Congrats on the new wheels too!!!