Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Job


I try to keep my blogging card/craft related, but I got this cute card in the mail from a very good friend of mine and had to post it. Tomorrow is my first day at a new job. I have to admit I am a tad bit nervous, but know that the change will be good and I'll get into the groove in no time! Anyway, here is the darling card Melisa sent me! Thanks Mel!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job! Good luck on this new adventure!

Marla said...

What a super cute office card!! You will do great at your new job!!! ENJOY it and be sure and let me know if you are ever in my area!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

That is the cutest new job card ever!!! Your friend is so creative!1

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I'm hoping this second week of the new job is going great! And -- TAG YOU'RE IT!! Check my blog for details!