Saturday, July 12, 2008

Garage Sale Find




I found this 5 drawered chest at a garage sale last weekend. It is a little rough, but solid and the drawers slide very nicely. I think with a little sanding and some paint it will look great! I'd also like to put some casters on the bottom so it will be easy to move around to where I need it. I have been storing most of my craft stuff in those plastic drawered units, but they aren't very durable. I think this will work great and it was only $15! Yay!

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh wow what a great find...and a STEAL at 15 dollars!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a 'steal'!! Enjoy!! :)

Marla said...

WOW Amy - what a great find and a super deal. Those are expensive and should work great for your supplies.

Mary said...

wow... I love to find good deals, and you found a great one.