Monday, July 28, 2008

New Addition





I've joined the Toyota family! I've driven Honda's and have really loved them, but I fell in love with the Toyota Highlander! I was planning to keep my car for a year or so, but the transmission was starting to have trouble and it would cost me close to, if not more, than my car is worth retail so I decided to take the plunge. I am so excited...I love the way this car drives. Good thing I got a new job...ha ha!

10 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

YeeHaw!!! Happy days to you! You really ought to figure out how it drives on long trips and head north! Hint! Hint!!! Congratulations!

SunshineStateWilson4 said...

Good for you...looks pretty snazzy!

Unknown said...

I am very thrilled for you! Can't wait to go for a ride!

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice rig.... I am happy for you.... but just one question?? Didn't it come with a pontoon boat???

Marla said...

What fun Amy - It is really nice looking. I am sure you will have lots of fun times with it. You could do a test run and come to see us!! We could have fun stamping!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new car!!! It's gorgeous!!! Drive it well! :)

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you. A new rig is always fun. I hope to see it soon.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh nice! You will love it! I had a 4 runner and now have a Sequoia...Both are FABULOUS!

Becky said...

Oh its a beauty!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

still no stamping??? :( waaaahhhh I will check back again....