A very quick (at least I got one made!) card using a stamp that I "had to have", but can't remember who makes it right off hand. I've seen some really neat cards using stamps similar to this and have loved them. The paper is some old Basic Grey from my stash. I added some Stardust Jelly Roll pen to the flowers to make them sparkle. Happiness stamp is SU. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Beautiful card Amy - hope the job is going well. Have missed your creativity on CC. Hope to see you this week.
Hey there! Found you by way of Cammie and read your blog. Sounds like you've been busy with the new job, but looking forward to more from you in the future. I love the happiness card. It looks like the old dandelion set SU had a while back, but I guess it's not. (I loved that set and am still kicking myself for letting it get away, but you better believe that I have Upsy Daisy on its way to me as we speak and I got a deal on it, since SU has it on sale!
This is so pretty! I really need to update my blog with all I've been getting done, but... Hope you are doing better today!
Hey Amy,
I came to your Blog by way of Cammie's Share the Love Blog Roll... Fun site... See you like to get out and do some fun stuff and you are in Albany, OR... I'm down in Bandon, OR and after years of driving Hondas... hubby and son went to Eugene and traded my beloved Honda Pilot in for a toyota for son, and a new Highlander for me. Anyway, Great Blog.
Faith
This is gorgeous! I love the added sparkle on there Amy!!! Thanks for loading this beauty up "just for me!" :)
Beautiful card.
xAndrea
Post a Comment