Thursday, August 28, 2008

So excited....

Larry asked me to marry him! We are getting married in 2 weeks on the 12th of September! I wish I had more time to pop in more often, but had to give you a brief update on me. I'll be sure to post pictures for you all to see! What a crazy couple of months! New job, new car and now new status! We are having a private ceremony in E Oregon with our parents and our best "couples" friends. I've arranged for a local man who does horse drawn carriage rides to come pick us up Friday morning (a surprise for Larry) and take us to the courthouse. We'll get married there and then take some pictures around the historic downtown http://www.bakercity.com/main.htm. Then we will treat everyone to a nice sit down lunch at the Geiser Grand Hotel http://www.geisergrand.com/ and that is where we will stay the night in the room below the clock tower. We'll head back to western Oregon (home) and head back to work on Tuesday! It is going to be a fast weekend, but with me starting a new job and already having a trip to Mexico planned in November I didn't feel like I could take any more time off. I am just happy to be starting our lives together married. Hopefully life will settle down a little and I can get some crafting done!!!

2 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I am so happy for the two of you!! You'll have to come visit for a weekend -- this time as a couple!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy! Such wonderful news! All the best for your special day.