Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thank You


I've been busy trying to get all my "thank yous" done from my bridal shower the other night. We had a lot of fun...the hostess thought she was going to pull a fast one on me by making me make my wedding cake without a recipe...well, I actually showed her how it was done...LOL! It turned out really good actually! Thankfully I'd done a little baking before to have some kind of an idea as to what to put into it!!! Anyway, here are the thank yous that I've been doing. So far I've got 30 done, written and in envelopes ready to be sent out...whew!!! I don't care much for production work so I mixed it up a little by using different CuttleBug embossing folders on them. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Debby said...

great job Amy !Saw the pictures looks like you had fun.You must be excited .
hugs,
Debby

Marla said...

Beautiful work once again Amy. Love those beautiful blue walls!!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful and elegant--they turned out great....but...more importantly....

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement. Bout time Larry!!!!!...woohoo....how did i miss that post? I am so happy for you. Congrats and best wishes!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

How beautiful! You know, I was kidding about having to have them out before the wedding! Especially with a wedding so close to the shower!! You'll be so exhausted you'll fall asleep mid-vow! LOL!! Have a very safe and fabulous trip to the wedding and know that I'll be thinking many happy thoughts for you on Friday!
Love,
Mel

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely...great embossing!