Saturday, October 11, 2008

Moving

I think I might as well write off any kind of crafting for awhile! So many changes in our lives with me having a new job, buying a new car, getting married and now buying a house I haven't had time to craft or anything of the sort! We are excited about being first time home buyers, but this moving stuff isn't much fun! Here is a link to the house...if you want check out the virtual tour. Maybe we'll be settled in with enough time for me to do some Christmas cards...don't give up on me! Until next time, take care!

6 comments:

JeanneLee said...

oh Amy, its an adorable house!! Nope, not giving up on you....you'll be moved and adjusted to your new home before you know it! Look forward to seeing your house become your home!

Marla said...

WOW - Amy what a gorgeous house. It has LOTS of wonderful features!! You will enjoy it a lot!! It is a nice size lot and should give you lots of room!!

mnhyrkas said...

Congrats on the house Amy! There is a season for everything, and crafting and online friends will always be there for you when you are not otherwise occupied. Enjoy :)

Debby said...

beautiful house Amy ,Congratulations and good luck!!!

Dim and Jana said...

That house is so cute... Good luck on all the moving stuff--I went through everything before I packed it and then again when I unpacked it and still found things that I could really live without. I like the idea of going through things more regularly and I try to do this. The best time is when you are chatting on the phone, clean out a drawer or something. Have fun settling in!

Carolyn King said...

Congratulations Amy--your house is beautiful! i love it...looks like it is from a book! May you have many happy memories made there! hugs!