Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting closer...


Well, we've got almost all of our things moved. We've got some of the garage items that are still at the other house, but that shouldn't take long to get moved over. I've been working really hard on getting everything moved in and settled. We had an open house/housewarming yesterday so that it's over I can get focused on my craft room upstairs. I really think I am going to like my little craft nook! Here is a picture of the "shell" nothing has been moved in, but we are getting closer....

3 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I'm so sad I missed the party, but can hardly wait to get down there again! I had even thought about this coming weekend, but forgot that there are already lots of plans going on without me! Bummer!! Will be anxious to see what fun stuff you can get to creating in your little nook!

Marla said...

Your little nook looks so inviting and I am sure you will have many happy hours of creating beautiful masterpieces there.!!

the Nichols said...

you've been tagged, see my last post.